OK ….today, I wish to invite you to a short concert my first jazz duo is giving tomorrow at a global wellness event!
Here is the official invitation ☆
An Uplifting Jazz Musical Presentation…
On Sept. 17th at 5:30 – 6:00 PM EST, Zoom Room #2.
Enjoy an Inspirational Jazz Mental Getaway.
Listen to “Heart & Soul” and their tones that inspire!
Vibe with “Open Tone Music” as people of all ages learn to play and appreciate jazz.
This jazz presentation is proof that you can start living your dream at any age ☆
Meet Elvira V. Hopper & her partner Darryl Joseph-Dennie who started their jazz performing later in life (for her) and the young people of “Open Tone Music” who are starting early in life. Enjoy!
You May use the Zoom link in this event to join this presentation only or you can take advantage of the free registration described below to gain full access to the week-long event.
This is all a part of the Global Wellness & Positivity Experience taking place September 11th-17th.
Here are some of the things you can look forward to:
- An uplifting Music Concert featuring a pre-concert show of inspiring story-sharing interviews
- A unifying 7-Day Challenge, using a process that is scientifically proven to positively impact the brain, helping you to achieve more
- Adult and children’s Emotional Intelligence & Personal Development playdate, including a teen/youth mini-summit
- Daily Global Networking events—expand your global network reach
- Presentations by more than 100 world-renowned experts from fields of personal development, mental fitness, stress management, the law of attraction, busting limiting beliefs, NLP/EFT, holistic wellness, and much more…
- Closing Quantum Healing Keynote Music Concert Make sure to register early!
Visit this link to join in the fun!
At Your Service,